The Search For The Best Beachbody Coach Planner
Hey girl! If you’ve been coaching for a bit you know it can be a challenge to keep everything in your Beachbody business organized! With so many moving parts to this business we can easily get overwhelmed with disorganization. Here are my top picks for the best Beachbody coach planner.
BEST PLANNER FOR THE GOAL + SOUL DIGGER
The Desire Map Daily Planner
When I set out to find the best Beachbody coach planner I was overwhelmed with all of the choices out there. This was my choice this year for a planner for a few reasons.
- First off who doesn’t think that this cover is GORGEOUS! It reminded me of my own Soul Words collection of inspirational photos. You can check them out here.
- I loved that it shows the moon and planetary cycles within the monthly calendar.
- The core desired feeling prompt words on the monthly calendar page are great as well.
- The Desire Map Planner also has easy tabs for each month which I love to have in a planner.
- There’s a monthly check-in page where you can write down your core desired feelings, major intensions + goals for the year, actions to take to generate your core desired feelings.
- Plus there’s room to write down more ideas, desires + wisdom for that month.
- I’m not much of a schedule person so I loved how the daily pages were more focused on goals and to-do’s rather than a rigid schedule.
- Each daily page has space for your top 3 priorities for the day, to-do list, stop doing, gratitude and what you want to change.
- The tear out tabs with core desired feelings
- Personally, I think that the back of the planner is more beautiful than the front.
- The elastic band to keep your planner closed it a must have.
BEST PLANNER FOR THE DIYER
Millionaire Millennial Ultimate Coach Planner Bundle
If you’re the type who needs something right here right now, these downloadable planners are awesome! Plus, with this bundle you can use the Goals + Habits Planner as a bonus gift to your downline coaches or your challengers. These are an awesome Beachbody coach planner for anyone who loves DIY.
- Obviously, first thing, the aesthetics of this for being a downloadable, printable are on point!
- I love how the monthly calendar also has a space for your monthly goals in each of the most important areas of your life.
- You guys know I’m all about the woo-woo stuff so I loved how this planner has a spot on the daily pages for Affirmations & Gratitude.
- The meal planner portion of the daily pages are great for us as coaches.
- I’m all about creating small goals so having a section for your weekly goals is perfect.
- These planners are awesome to help you stay organized with your follow ups, potential challengers, current challengers and your coaches + prospective coaches.
- Along with the bonus pages like the group planner, coach call log, coach profiles, habits tracker, challenger participation tracker + the team call notes. This is such a perfect planner for any coach.
- Not to mention because this is a bundle, this also comes with a neat little Power Hour Tracker page.
- Also, the Goals + Habits Planner makes a perfect gift for your challengers and new coaches. Just an idea 😉
BEST PLANNER FOR THE WOO-WOO TYPE
The Law Of Attraction Planner
I totally fell in love with these Law Of Attraction planners when I first saw them. If I would have been able to find that Rose Gold one online somewhere, I just might have gotten it over my Desire Map Planner. Nonetheless, The Law Of Attraction Planner makes an excellent Beachbody Coach Planner.
- These are SUPER cool I have to admit, they were a very close second on my favorites list.
- I loved that the weekly spread included you top goals for the week, as well as your reward to yourself for getting it done.
- Having the habits tracker right there on the weekly spread was a big win in my book.
- I also loved that the weekly spread also includes your top 3 priorities for each day.
- The monthly spread for the Law Of Attraction Planner has so many awesome tools.
- It includes a monthly goal, reward if achieved, feel good action list, skills you want to master, your most important goals for the month + a section for mind mapping.
- Lastly I loved that this planner also has pages to map out what you want to attract into your life.
- It also includes some great resources to help you learn more about The Law Of Attraction.
BEST PLANNER FOR THE CRAFTY COACH
The Happy Planner
I had a good friend of mine who is an AMAZING coach suggest this one to me and it was definitely one of my favorites! The Happy Planner is perfect for a Beachbody coach planner for anyone who loves to totally customize and get crafty.
- I loved that there was SO much variety in these! There are SO many styles to choose from you’ll surely find one that is totally perfect for you and your style!
- These are great because there are so many fun add-ons and inserts you can use with them.
- The Happy Planner comes in a few different sizes so you can find one that fits you perfectly.
- It’s incredibly easy to customize these badboys with all of the sticker packs, insert pages, decorative cover pages, sticky notes, mini folders, washi tapes — literally the list goes on and on.
- The best place to get these is at Michaels using their coupons but you can also find them online and on Amazon as well.